.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WILLIAMS STUDIO

WILLIAMS STUDIO Offers exceptional Fine Art Sculpture, Prints and a variety of unusual Greeting Cards.

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am an active sculptor located in Fort Worth, Texas. My academic background includes a BFA in art from The University of Texas, Austin, an MA in sculpture from The University of Dallas, Irving and an MFA in photography from Texas Christian University, Fort Worth. I was a tenured Professor of Art at Tarrant Community College and first taught at the University of Texas at Arlington. My work has been shown in various competitions and galleries in the USA since 1969 and is held in many private collections. I won First Prize in the international Hewlett Packard competition for the most creative print and was also featured at the annual gallery night in Houston with my "Flying Pies and Cowgirls" one person show at Robinson's Gallery. Resume' available on request. Please contact me at www.williamstudios@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 12, 2006


SMALL WORKS

For the shops, I have small wall hangings 3"X6", called Hotties. They started out as studies for the large torsos and then took on a life of their own. You can hang them anywhere on a push pin.

These and other smaller works have been shown in Museum shops and galleries in Dallas, Fort Worth and Galveston as well as Grapevine and Salina, Colorado.